PLAN YOUR VISIT: HOLIDAY'S AT THE NAC CRAFT MARKET
WHEN IS THE IRL CRAFT MARKET AT THE NAC.CNA?
This one day in-person market is on Sunday, November 28th from 11a to 5pm.
HOW MANY VENDORS WILL THERE BE?
There will be just over 60 vendors spread across two spacious floors. We are commited to creating a spacious shopping environment, giving you space to move around the area with ease.
WHAT COVID19 GUIDELINES WILL YOU HAVE IN PLACE?
- Our vendors will be spread across two spacious floors.
- Book your shopping block: FREE shopping tickets will ensure that the space doesn't get too full. BOOK YOUR SHOPPING BLOCK HERE OR EN FRANCAIS
- Respecting all contact guidelines at each makers table (ie: some vendors may not want you to touch their table/goods etc).
- Directional signage.
- Hand-sanitization stations.
- Masks mandatory when in the market
- No walking with food/drink (must be seated).
- Not being able to attend should you not pass the public health screening test.
- Vendors will have to do the OPH screening test to attend.
- Vendors must be vaccinated with two valid doses to participate.
IF THE MARKET IS FREE TO ATTEND AS A SHOPPER, WHY DO I NEED TO GET A "TICKET"?
Our markets at this beautiful venue are always free to attend.
You will be able to attend by either:
- Pre-registering for a shopping block (by the hour).
- Registering at the door (we will allow walk-ups).
The NAC.CNA does require us to contact trace should the need arise, and we want to control the flow of shoppers entering the venue for everyone's safety.
WILL I NEED TO SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION AS A SHOPPER?
The situation is fluid, and subject to change.
At this time the venue is not requiring shoppers to show proof of vaccination as this is classified as a retail experience and will stay standing. We feel confident that with our city having an almost 90% vaccination rate that this will be a safe environment.
All shoppers will be required to attest to the Ottawa Public Health health screening + stay masked the entire time that they are in the building.
IS THERE PARKING ON SITE?
Yes, the NAC.CNA has ample onsite underground paid parking. Alternatively there is street parking available in the area and the venue is on all major Rideau st transit routes.
WHAT PAYMENTS DO VENDORS ACCEPT?
Most vendors accept all major credit cards and debit via a square/shopify card reader. Some vendors may be accepting cash (however some may be opting to stay contactless payment right now).