NAC SPRING MARKET
WHEN IS THE IRL CRAFT MARKET AT THE NAC.CNA?
This one day in-person market is on Sunday, April 24th from 11a to 4pm.
HOW MANY VENDORS WILL THERE BE?
There will be just over 65 vendors spread across two spacious floors. We are committed to creating a spacious shopping environment, giving you room to move around the area with ease.
WHAT COVID19 GUIDELINES WILL YOU HAVE IN PLACE?
We are committed to following guidance from public
- Our vendors will be spread across two spacious floors.
- Respecting all contact guidelines at each makers table (ie: some vendors may not want you to touch their table/goods etc).
- Masks recommended when in the market
- Not being able to attend should you not pass the public health screening test.
- Vendors will have to do the OPH screening test to attend.
- Vendors must be vaccinated.
WILL I NEED TO SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION AS A SHOPPER?
At this time the venue is not requiring shoppers to show proof of vaccination as this is classified as a retail experience and will stay standing. We feel confident that with our city having an almost 90% vaccination rate that this will be a safe environment.
IS THERE PARKING ON SITE?
Yes, the NAC.CNA has ample onsite underground paid parking. Alternatively there is street parking available in the area and the venue is on all major Rideau st transit routes.
WHAT PAYMENTS DO VENDORS ACCEPT?
Most vendors accept all major credit cards and debit via a square/shopify card reader. Some vendors may be accepting cash (however some may be opting to stay contactless payment right now).