LEARN HOW TO JOIN OUR MARKETS (VIRTUAL SESSIONS)
NEW TO MARKETS, OR CURIOUS ABOUT OUR RETURN TO IRL EXPERIENCES?
We want to make it easy for you to get the information you need to participate in our markets (we have to use our new digital skills for something)!
Join us on the last Tuesday of the month for a virtual session to ask about how to join our markets, what we look for in maker brands, and how to get back to IRL (we may even have a guest speaker or two).
Who is this for? Emerging and established brands alike. Whether you are brand new to markets, or looking for the confidence to get back to it- this is open to all. Want to learn and ask questions about our covid19 position?
Link to register below- the first session is Tuesday, August 31st at 7pm EST.
Are you a creative maker or designer who:
- Makes/designs locally made goods.
- You're building a brand. Even if its a side hustle, you are building something that connects to your customers and tells your story.
- You love getting out from behind the table to sell + interact with potential customers. (Want to sit behind your table and chill... then our markets aren't for you).
- Loves talking about your brand and connecting with people.
- Enjoys being a part of a dynamic + inclusive community?
Then our markets are for you.