HOLIYAY MARKET AT THE NAC
Holiyay Craft Market - YouTube (Watch our interview on Rogers Daytime TV talking all things HOLIYAY).
WHEN IS THE HOLIYAY CRAFT MARKET AT THE NAC.CNA?
This one day in-person market is on Sunday, November 27th from 11am to 5pm.
HOW MANY VENDORS WILL THERE BE?
There will be 80 local Ottawa makers spread across two floors. We are committed to creating a spacious shopping environment, giving you room to move around the venue & shopping areas with ease.
WHAT IS THE ADDRESS AT THE NAC?
The address of the NAC is 1 Elgin st (for the main address to the atrium).
ISTHERE AN ENTRY FEE?
The market is FREE to attend. The National Arts Centre is a public space open to all.
IS THERE PARKING ON SITE?
Yes, the NAC.CNA has ample onsite underground paid parking. Alternatively there is street parking available in the area and the venue is on all major Rideau st transit routes. Or offsite parking at city hall.
WHAT PAYMENTS DO VENDORS ACCEPT?
Most vendors accept all major credit cards and debit via a square/shopify card reader. Some vendors may be accepting cash (however some may be opting to stay contactless payment right now).
ARE THERE ANY COVID GUIDELINES IN PLACE?
While there is very little public health guidance in place, we do understand that there are still varrying levels of comfort in our community. A few things to note:
- Our vendors will be spread across two spacious floors.
- Respecting the choices of others. You are free to attend the market masked or unmasked, free of judgment. We want you to do what feels comforable.
- Looking for the quieter time to shop? We suggest coming between 3:30pm-5pm
- Masks optional when in the market.
- Please be mindful of attending should you be showing signs of flu or illness... choose to sit this one out.