COMMUNITY SPACE ON BEECH STREET
WHAT IS THE SPACE ON BEECH STREET FOR?
Our vision of creating a community space for entrepreneurs + creatives in Ottawa is coming to fruition. This 1500 sq/ft open space in the heart of the city is a community hub for popups, workshops, markets, micro-conference space, photoshoots, launch parties and more.
Accessible location was essential. Minutes off the queensway, ample parking, along transit, and accesible by foot/bike/scooter from downtown, Chinatown, Hintonburg, Westboro, Little Italy + the Glebe within 10-15 minutes.
ADDRESS: 70B Beech street, Ottawa K1S 3J6
HOW CAN I USE THE COMMUNITY SPACE & WHAT ARE YOUR RATES?
Interested in using ous space? Please email our community manager to inquire & give us a bit more information about what your vision is:
- Who you are and your business name.
- Your intended use of the space.
- Your desired dates + timeframe.
- How many attendees/shoppers you estimate you will have.
We will be in touch within 48-72 hours with additional information and available dates to host you.
RATES: Our mission is to keep the rental costs accessible so that budding entrepreneurs and businesses have access to opportunity.
HOURLY: $75 + HST
1/2 DAY (5 HOURS): $295 + HST
FULL DAY: (8 HOURS): $450 + HST
To book a date, a 50% deposit will be needed. The balance of the bill must be paid 48 hours before the rental period.
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL: Tables, chairs, floor rugs, cushions, coffee + tea service (provide own coffee/tea), sign holders, WIFI, bluetooth speaker + more.
Other rental packages are available upon request.
WHAT WILL FREEWHEELING CRAFT BE HOSTING IN THE SPACE?
We have big dreams for this space to conitnue to offer growth opportunities for the entrepreneurial and creative community in Ottawa. We are cultivating a space that feels fun and inspiring to come to.
- Monthly popup shops (virtual, in-person hybrid).
- Summer night markets.
- Business workshops + education.
- Creative workshops hosted by makers in our community.
- Creative photo studio.
- Micro-event space.
- Maker order pickups location.
We are still very much operating with covid19 + community safety top-of-mind. The safety of our partners, makers and attendees is our top priority. It is our mission to offer business continuity for our community with all of the provincial and Ottawa Public Health guidelines in place.
- Hand sanitizer is stationed at the door and our high-touch surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- 1500 sq/ft and 20 foot ceilings offers a spacious area for attendees to move around with social distancing.
- Vaccination passport requirement for applicable events (not needed for retail environment).
- Space capacity posted at the front door.
- Contactless payment options for popups.
- Health screening form mandatory for all patrons.
IS THERE PARKING AT THE SPACE?
We are located on Beech street that has ample street parking, and a large parking lot across the street. We do have two parking spots on site 24/7, and 10-12 parking spots on site evenings and weekends.
Still have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org