BIG LOVE 2022: A HYBRID RETAIL EXPERIENCE
Big Love is our most feel-good shopping experience of the year. Now in its 6th year, we are commited to bringing this engaging market back with safety top of mind.
We're creating a modern hybrid retail experience for you to show all the local love this February. Shop 60+ brands & get local delivery via trexity or contactless local pickup from our new community space @ 70 Beech st. Or shop the popup in-person (should the current restrictions continue we will be releasing shopping blocks to sign up for).
VIRTUAL MARKET: Feb 10th to 13th
IN-PERSON POPUP: Feb 11th to 13th
IN-PERSON POPUP SHOP: Feb 11th to 13th
HOW WILL I SHOP THE VIRTUAL MARKET?
The 60+ brands and their goods will be shoppable here, on our website. Every brand will have their own collection page (as well as being included in other collection pages). Shop all the brands for one delivery fee under $10 (within Ottawa K1, K2, K4 postal codes)
HOW WILL I GET MY GOODS?
We are giving you the safest + easiest way to shop for your local goods this season.
- COURIER: Get your goods sent right to your door. You can even send your goods right to a gift recipient (will need to buy each order/gift individually). Delivery is via our local courier @trexityapp
- CONTACTLESS PICKUP: We have a new community space at 70B Beech st where you can do contactless pickup. Text the number on the door when you get there and we will run your order out to you.
- IN-PERSON POPUP: We know some of you are eager to get back to in person! Shop the goods from the market in person, meet some of the makers, interact with local and have a feel-good experience!
- CROSS-CANADA SHIPPING: We are offering shipping across Canada for a flat rate of $18. Pckages will be sent out February 14th.
WHAT IF I CANNOT PICKUP OVER THE BIG LOVE WEEKEND?
Don't fret! We will be setting up regular pickup times starting in late-February/March.
WHAT IF THE GOODS I WANT ARE SOLD OUT?
If goods sell out over the weekend we will try to restock for you! If we cannot we suggest picking another incredible item from that maker. You could also reach out to the maker directly to see if they will be restocking in their own shop.
IS THERE PARKING AT THE PICKUP LOCATION?
We are located on Beech street that has ample street parking, and a large parking lot across the street (why not pop into one of the local restaurants while you're at it). We do have two parking spots on site.
IT SAYS MY PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED, BUT I DON'T SEE IT!
From time to very rare time, this does happen! Rest assured that trexity offers full insurance on the goods that they deliver, and we will do our best to replace all of the goods in your order. Going away for the delivery weekend? We suggest doing the pickup option, and you'll be able to grab it when you get back.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will investigate into the issue.
I GOT DELIVERY AND SOMETHING ARRIVED DAMAGED.
Again, this can happen from time to time. We have invested in gable boxes to send fragile goods in to do our best to keep your items safe. Please send photos + your order number to email@example.com and we will inquire into how to best help you.
WHAT ELSE CAN WE EXPECT AT THE CRAFT RETAIL EXPERIENCE?
We are planning some really cool #covidsafe elements to the craft retail experience that you can engage with.
- Photography mini-sessions with a local photographer
- DIY box decorating
- Food + drink
- Local SWAG
WHAT TYPE OF COVID19 PROTOCOLS WILL YOU HAVE IN PLACE?
Covid19 safety is top of mind as we approach our first indoor shopping experience. We believe it is our social responsibility to create a safe environment. We will be following all provincial + OPH guidelines.
- Hand-sanitization stations.
- Following all capacity limits as set out by OPH.
- Masks mandatory when inside 70B Beech street.
- No walking with food/drink (must be seated).
- Not entering the community hub should you not pass the public health screening test.
VACCINE PASSPORTS: At this time we are classified as retail, so you will not have to show your proof of vaccination to enter 70 Beech street for your pickup or shopping the popup. This situation is fluid, and we will communicate with our community should this change.
Still have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org