1. How does our city + creative community inspire you?
I am always looking for new trends in the Ottawa fashion so I can utilize new + inspiring colours or prints in my designs! I follow some really trendy bloggers who always know what’s trending.
2. What's your hot gifting item this year (that our community HAS to know about)?
3. What HOLIYAY maker are you gifting this year?
I’m getting tea from Diversitea for everyone’s stocking, Bee Savvy honey, Terra Velta plants... so yeah, I’m getting all my shopping done at the market!
4. This is your first HOLIYAY... what are you looking forward to?
This is my first year doing markets and I knew I had to try and get into Holiyay! I just can’t wait to see everyone in their boss business element! There’s something so special about seeing other people succeed in their craft that makes my heart EXPLODE! Also heard they have beer so....
5. Your best holiday tradition?
Christmas baking with my mom blasting Trans Siberian Orchestra leading up to Christmas. Now my mom and I get to bake with my kids! Oh, also going to see the lights at Taffy lane Christmas Eve, along with everyone else and their dog in Orleans lol