Next Freewheeling Craft Market: Holiyay, Saturday November 24thBrand: Brelokz (Veronique)Montreal, Quebec
The new Juniper Branch hoop earrings in silver, they are sooo beautiful and just perfect for Christmas! You can also expect the usual collections like the Leaf rings, Ginkgo earrings, Samaras studs and necklaces, Alder cone rings or necklaces and much more...
2. What is your favourite item in your offering this year and why?
Every time I create a new piece of jewelry, it becomes my new favorite! I am really excited to present the Juniper Branch Hoop earrings!
3. Do you have any special holiday traditions?
Watching all Harry Potter movies with my kids. Every year.
4. What is your favourite part about the local maker community.?
We are so friendly with one and another. I think that working alone in your studio, creates a facility of connecting with each other.
5. Is this a side hustle for you, or a full time gig?
Full time work with traveling breaks when possible (at least once a year!)
6. What does conscious consumerism mean to you.
Re-cycle, re-use, re-pair, shop local, teach and show exemple to my kids.
7. Did you participate in holiyay last year... if yes, what was your favourite part?
Yes, I took part in the Holiyay last year too. My favorite part was to realize that, even after many years participating in craft shows in the area, shoppers were still buying my jewelry, and this is always amazing to my eyes. I never take anything for granted.
8. What is your favourite maker brand to gift this year (if not local to Ottawa, made in Canada)?
Jenny Rijke all the way! She is an amazing artist (and person), her pottery is done with great craftmanship ans she is always renewing her creativity.
9. After a long market day, I unwind by...
10. Can shoppers find you online if they cant make it to holiyay?
Sure! You can easily find my collections on my Etsy shop: www.brelokz.etsy.com